LDO Voron V0.1 kit
Features & Extras
· Stainless Steel Linear Rails - That's right, no more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
· Linear Rail Mounting Bar - Our kit includes 5 custom 7H size linear rail mounting bar to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions, (no need to fiddle with tiny m2 nuts on a thin plastic part)
· Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
· Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
· Two Types of Nuts - We've included both black oxide hex nuts and stainless square nuts in our kit, use whichever type you prefer.
· Partially Threaded Screws - The small pack of partially threaded SHCS screws (M3x30/x35) are for the mini-afterburner, they help reduce wear on the Guidler and Latch parts.
· Hex Wrenches - We found that 1.5mm hex wrenches wear out easily, so we threw in a bunch of them. However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches.
· Threadlocker - Rev. A kits include a small tube of threadlocker for use on grub(set) screws. Starting from Rev. B, a separate bag of set screws with precoated threadlocker is included.
· 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
· RTV Glue - Rev. A kits include a tube of RTV glue for securing the heatpad to the aluminium build plate. Check out this great video by Nero3D for assembling a safe build plate. Starting from Rev. B, build plates will ship partially assembled with the heatpad and RTV glue pre-applied.